We Love Libraries!
Engage card holders. Increase circulation. Raise attendance of programs. Get more people to use library services.
We Know Libraries!
Think of your website as the digital door for your patrons to use your services. Once they step foot into this digital door it will lead them to your library and they will use more of your services.
Our Work Speaks for Itself!
We’ll work closely with you to build the best possible site for your library.
All Library sites should include these elements at a minimum:
- User-friendly layout and browsing to accommodate users of all technical abilities
- Search functionality for the library catalog
- Access and information for free digital services
- Access and information for free databases
- Detailed Events calendar to highlight upcoming programs
- Featured Books section to keep people coming back to the site
- Comprehensive list of technology services offered by the library
- Library rules and policies
- Form to get a library card
- Profiles of workers, board of directors (if you have them), friends of the library (if you have them)
- Contact form to submit reference questions or general questions
- Directions to the library
- Hours of operation for the library
- Information and Promotion for Summer Reading program